WEDDING CEREMONY AND RECEPTION VIDEOGRAPHERS FOR MYRTLE BEACH AREA WEDDINGS
Your Beautician & Spa
Your Disc Jockey/M.C.
Your Event Rentals
Your Wedding Items
— YOUR VIDEOGRAPHER —
Your Officiant & Chapel
Your Reception Site
Your Rental Home
Your Spirits and Liquor
Your Travel Plans
Your Wedding Planner
Because the Myrtle Beach area is very popular for destination weddings, it is the home for many creative and talented professional wedding videographers. And after your Grand Strand wedding, your skilled Myrtle Beach area videographer will utilize advanced editing techniques to produce an impressive finished product that captures the memorable moments you will cherish for a lifetime. Prices will vary depending on a variety of factors:
1. How many cameras are used to shoot your video? Two cameras allow more creativity in the final editing of your video, and three cameras allows for tighter shots of the bride and groom giving you a more intimate finished video.
2. How long will the shooting last? There are maximum hours prescribed for each level of production with an hourly charge thereafter.
3. How many edited DVDs would you like? Your more complex productions come with more edited copies of your wedding video. Additional copies can be purchased.
4. There are additional charges for:
- Through the Years Photo Montage (Up to 100 photos of the bride and groom from childhood to engagement, set to music of your choice. We'll design a title graphic for the beginning and end. You can also insert up to 5 short love poems, quotes, or your favorite sayings.)
- Love Story Video (A romantic professionally produced 10 - 15 minute video of the bride and groom in a nice setting of your choice (usually a park or the beach, etc.) with interviews describing how you met and fell in love.)
- Rehearsal Video (Video all of the toasts and special moments the night before the wedding.)
- Projection System (Perfect for showing your photo montage/love story at the reception or during your rehearsal dinner.)
- Highlights Video - (A 4 to 5 minute highlight video of the wedding set to a song of your choice.)
— Serving Brides and Grooms along the Grand Strand for over 25 years —
Direct Line: 843-272-3335
We are Connected, We are Creative, and We are
Dedicated to Making Your Grand Strand Wedding Carefree!
Weddings on the Strand
P.O Box 410
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29597
Charter Member: Grand Strand Bridal Association
Georgetown, Pawleys Island, Litchfield, Murrells Inlet, Garden City, Surfside Beach,
Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Little River, Calabash, Ocean Isle Beach, Conway